Thomas Williams , about 12 hours ago
Henning School Distance Learning Protocols (Effective - Wednesday, October 21)
The Henning Staff have the following expectation during online learning for full attendance being awarded and basic online etiquette:
1. The student must be logged in to their Google Meet class session individually and on time.
2. The student's entire face must be visible in live video (NO AVATAR) for recognition and participation/engagement.
3. The student must be present the entire class period.
4. The student must be focused on class content and not be engaged in other activities that are a nuisance to their learning.
5. The student must be dressed appropriately (their attire should not be a distraction to other students or staff).
6. Students should be muted when they are not asking a question or until they are called upon.
7. The student must be aware of their background and environment. The students background and environment must not be a distraction to their learning or the learning of others (Students can use the "Background Blur Option" feature in Google Meets to assist with this matter).
*Attendance & Participation rules apply to all learners during all of our Learning Models. If a student is absent, their participation in practice and games can be impacted.
Thomas Williams , 1 day ago
The Henning School was notified by the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) / Otter Tail County Public Health (OTCPH) of our third lab confirmed case of COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) in a member of the Henning School with exposure date(s) of October 12. All close contact cases have been communicated directly with families. The link to the October 19 letter is below:
Thomas Williams , 8 days ago
The Henning School has been notified by the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) / Otter Tail County Public Health (OTCPH) of lab confirmed cases of COVID-19 in two members of the Henning School. Dates of tracing are on October 5 & 6. A letter to families can be found at the link below and will be sent home with students on Tuesday, October 13. We understand that this may create unease in our school community. It is due to the increase of cases in our county and region that we are transitioning to the Hybrid Learning Model effective October 19. Remember, we do not have school on Wednesday, October 14 (Staff Work Day), Thursday, October 15 & Friday, October 16 (MEA Weekend) https://5il.co/m19qview image
Henning Public School Families, Please take a minute to complete this online survey.
Complete this form if interested in participating in Henning Summer Rec: https://forms.gle/bpSjus6aYy9o...A modified version of the Henning Summer Recreation Program will be held July...