Last week members from our BPA (Business Professionals of America) Chapter had eight students compete at the State Leadership Conference.
We want to congratulate all our students on a successful trip to the State Leadership Conference.
BIG shout-out to Lila Thorson and Monica Hansen on advancing to Nationals! Both girls advanced in both their events! These girls have earned the opportunity to represent our BPA Chapter, and our community at the National Leadership conference in Anaheim, California on April 26th-April 30th.
- 2nd Place in Advanced Word Processing
- 3rd Place Advanced Office Systems and Procedures
- 2nd Place Prepared Speech
- 3rd Place Intermediate Word Processing
Also placing at the State Leadership Conference were:
- Isabelle Godding- 10th Place in Intermediate Word Processing
- Joseph Froslee- 15th Place in Extemporaneous Speech
- Elin Smith- 18th Place in Fundamental Word Processing
- Tiffany Weber- 19th Place in both Basic Office Systems and Procedures and Intermediate Word Processing.
- EmmaLee Smith- 27th Place in Basic Office Systems and Procedures.
BPA Advisor, Mike Hepola, said he was very proud of them and the excellent job they did representing our school and community in their contests and more importantly with their behavior and professionalism down at the conference.
Congratulations to everyone! We are proud of you all!